1. There is a voltage on the solar panel, but it cannot be charged. The LEDI green light is not on to check whether the solar panel end interface of the controller is in contact with reliable.
2. Charging indicator LEDI (green light) quick flashing system voltage overvoltage, check whether the battery is open or connected reliably. Or the charging circuit is damaged.
3. The load indicator LED3 (red light) is on, but the load is not working to check whether the load terminal wiring is reliable.
4. The load indicator LED3 (red light) flashes rapidly, and the load is not short-circuited by the workload.
5. The load indicator LED3 (red light) flashes slowly, and the load is not working and the power is too high.
6.LED2 is red, and the load does not work the battery voltage protection, please charge.