1. Master the morphological characteristics of architectural space, map from different angles, and create a comfortable effect.
2. The light source layout in outdoor lighting should be clear in main and second order, with light and dark contrast changes.
3. Pay attention to people's viewing vision, and you can see the outline clearly in the distance, and the details of the space clearly in the near place.
4. The mapping effect of different lamp combinations should be taken into account, and the effect of the combination on the spatial form of the whole small environment.
5. The light and shadow effects caused by different texture and different positions of space elements are also different.
6. The position of the projector and the lighting and shadow changes of the building environment should be considered.